Donate Us for Supporting

Friday, June 11, 2021

F&B TV video for the Shutterstock in First time to produce. Cambodia sty...



 Experience Take Video To Sell on Shutterstock

Samnang Speaking

Hi! Welcome all guys, Welcome back to F&B TV again, after we didn't post for a while. Now we are busy working outside. You can see our doing. (Yeah! Please smiling, Smile is pretty) 
Do you know, what we are doing? Today we come to take some photos to sell on the Shutterstock website. Do you know, what is Shutterstock and, Shutterstock is a website that allows us to sell some works, such as photos, videos, artwork, and others more. Do you wonder that what we can do? please enjoy watching!

Yeah! behind me is our videography activities about our team to show some comment.
Please enjoy watching now!

Noeun Chhangka Speaking
 Oh, ouy… 
nothing to eat, anything to have today? 
nothing! at home not making food! 
Have some food with steamed rice?
Not! 
What is this?
Empty pot! 
what is that? Don't you grill the fish?
No! 
Why don't you cook some food, House cleanliness anymore? 
You go to drink no need to do it! 
You can find anything to make it.
You are drinking enough no need to have it! 
Here chickens, take it cooking all. 
Do yourself! 
I'll die, OMG. 
Drink every nothing to earn, Command me to do something, Make it yourself as you!
All my income, I give you all, you can buy...
How many days can we pay? How many days?
Yii... 
Work a day, eat few days! 
Nothing! How to live! 
What is it?
Failed Mortar.
eh! untidy at all. 
wow! what is this?

Samnang So Talking! 

Eh! at this time, you have watched from the beginning, How about that? Our activities take videos in the countryside, in poor houses. This kind nothing much, so I think this job is better. 
Do you know, we have our own model in our F&B TV now! In whole family and art classmate also. 
Now, come to see them one by one, what do they have done? what is their feeling, and so regret our teams can be joint by busy, 
So, to see them show their comments now!

Teacher Chhangka taking
OK! Yeah, 
How do you do! My name is Chhangka, ID 008. 
Today, I feel so happy by joining as.. model, for F&B TV. For my own is an artist, no matter, but some time, some following have stuck by I say too quick, yeah! hahaha, 
In the end, I wanna say thank you to all guys who always support F&B TV popularly.

Pechpirun

Hi, I am Mouen Pechpirun
Er... today.. feeling happy to join taking some clips of others activities of videos on the F&B TV page, hope that our video has done, making the watcher pleasure, if have something wrong, apologies, please! 
I'm 005, Thank you! Goodbye! 

 Leng SamBo Model 

How do you do! 
 My name is Sambo. 
Today, I feel so glad, that acting as a model for the F&B TV page and the first time also, Feel so strange is coming the whole family. 
eh, I wanna say thank you, F&B TV page give a chance as a model, we hope that our videos will be supported a lot. 
Thank you, Goodbye!

Samnang Speaking! 

Yeah! in the end, I'm Samnang ID 009 in F&B TV, 
Feel so regret our member 007 wanna come, but lose the chance, because is busy temple walking. 
He is a clever archeology researcher.  
In the end, I wanna say thank you again for all your support to subscribe from 1K to 7K in F&B TV Official Channel, 
We hope that our job can be continued, in this time our tourism work was closed and jobless for a year, especially some others acting have stopped, such as music, dancing. So, on our channel, nothing more post, hope this video is one more post to remind our guys not to forget our F&B TV. In the end, I want to say thank you, please you get happiness, successful all in Cambodia and abroad stay safe from Covid 19 outbreak. Thank you and Goodbye!
See you in the next videos! 

No comments:

Post a Comment